Friday, November 6, 2009

A chain of curious accidents...



Isn't it interesting how one thing leads to another. Yesterday, struggling to suppress my asthma in a meeting, I coughed and tweaked a muscle in my lower back.  Today, I was hobbling into town, when I met a friend/co-worker in the community, and realised that I'd left my wallet home. She very kindly lent me a fiver (GIVE).

Later, due to discomfort of my back, I went to cafe in the Forum for a cuppa, which was made possible by the aforementioned lend. I was sitting making phonecalls with bits of paper and laptop strewn around me. A woman on the table next to me had overheard a conversation I had where I mentioned Wellbeing and we struck up a conversation (CONNECT and, as it happened, KEEP LEARNING). This led to her GIVING to me = Wellbeing enhanced, thank you very much!

<*((((><(

No comments:

Post a Comment